If you can't tell by some of these posts, Ellie is hilarious. She is so fun to watch grow and although I miss working sometimes I am so glad that I can have these experiences with her to share.
She has just started the super cheeser phase of life. This always seems to make me giggle, even if I really wanted a picture or video of what she was doing.
![]() |
| Ellie and daddy being cheesers. |
While at dinner for my birthday, Jake was eating a salad, no dressing, (yes he really was eating a salad) and Ellie decided she wanted to share daddy's salad. If you watch closely, she is eating the tomatoes off his salad.
I love this little girl. She brightens my day, even on the days when she is the cause for me being in a bad mood.

No comments:
Post a Comment