Friday, March 18, 2011
Coupons and food storage
I love having a small amount of food storage around my house. For one thing, it nice not having to run to the store every time you need one small thing. And for two, it helps me save money and use coupons. Because of the storage, I can cut coupons of things I need and then wait until I see them on sale to get the sale price and then use a coupon as well. It's great. A couple of weeks ago, we paid less than $1.50 for 20 oz boxes of cereal. I don't think we have really paid full price for anything in the past month or so. I'm really hoping this helps lower spending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I were as good or that I hadn't ransacked my food storage after we moved because we are only temporary or that the mouths around here are growing up and eating more. You can take your pick. It might be a combination of all 3 options.
Post a Comment