Jake didn't have school because of Spring Break so we went shopping at the Castle Rock Outlets. The day started out very nice. I went for my walk and it was so warm and not windy, that I put on capri's and a short sleeve shirt for the day. I also pulled out Ellie's capri's and short sleeve shirt for her to wear. Before leaving, I grabbed jackets just in case. Good thing because it was windy and cloudy by the time we made it to the outlets. We had to make do to try and keep warm.
P.S. Let me explain the socks with sandals thing. I wouldn't normally dress my child this way but we bought her sandals recently but she would scream bloody murder any time I tried to put them on. I tried socks and sandals and she still cried. For some reason when Jake put socks and sandals on her, she left them on. I hope it helps her become used to the new sandals.
![]() |
| Ellie's cute outfit, although too big helped keep her legs warm. |

1 comment:
I like her piggy tails. They are super cute. Mom didn't tell me she was coming out or I would have tried again. But I found out after she had already bought her ticket.
Post a Comment