Additional Information

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Saying Prayers

Jake and I must say the greatest prayers ever. Why? Whenever we say prayers with Ellie, usually at meals or before going to bed, at the end of the prayer when we say Amen, she claps and says "Yea." Kinda boosts your self esteem a little.

I like to think of it that way rather than she is just excited we have finally finished praying.

Also, I work in the Nursery (18 months to 3 year old) in church. Before starting lesson time, we help the kids say a prayer. What usually happens is one child volunteers or we ask one child, and as we are helping them know what to say the rest of the kids say the words also. We end up with 5 kids praying at once. It really makes me laugh because it is so cute.

No comments: