After swooning over stuff in stores like Crate and Barrel, we crossed the street and walked through the mall. Now Ellie and I have been to this mall quite a bit as it has the kids play area inside, but it was still fun to window shop with Stefanie there. Again dreaming of what we would buy if we had all the money in the world. We didn't stop to play as the play area was packed. I was a little surprised because outside was quite nice. We ate some lunch and finished walking the mall and came home. It was time for Ellie's nap.
Since Jake was home, we left him with the easy task of watching her while she sleeps and we went for mani/pedi's. Note: unless you're having fake nails done, don't pay for a manicure. It was nice but not worth the price in my book. Pedicures on the other hand; massage chair for your back, warm baths and massages for your feet and legs, smooth legs and toe nails. Yes, I love pedicures. This place even gives quick shoulder rubs while your nails dry.
Since there are always errands, Stef came with me and we did a little grocery shopping and other miscellaneous errands before heading home to take on Ellie again.
After relaxing a bit and then getting freshened up, Jake and I went to pick up a baby sitter for Ellie. We were heading out to Hooters to watch the UFC fights. I was a little nervous as this was Ellie's first time having someone other than family watch her. This was also the first time while living in Denver that Jake and I have gone out without having Ellie with us. Needless to say, I should have known better. Ellie was such an angel and gave the babysitter no problems.
Hooters wasn't exactly what I expected. The food wasn't that good, the waitresses weren't extremely attractive, and their outfits, although tight and slightly revealing, were awful to look at unless you were critiquing them. Girls as skinny as Stef and I looked like they had spare tires and muffin tops because their tank tops were 2 sizes too small. Yuck.
![]() |
| Stef and I people watching and not so much watching the fights. |

No comments:
Post a Comment