Additional Information

Friday, February 4, 2011

Today's music

I don't know how many of you listen to new music but I am just about done even though I really like r&b and hip hop. Well, I actually love any music that has a great beat you can dance to.  The problem with hip hop and r&b are the lyrics. I just about choked the other day. Here are a few songs or lyrics that I have heard recently. (And people wonder why STD's and STI's have high prevalence rates.)

I think it's Rihanna who sings "S & M" that has a chorus of "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me." There's also the backseat song that talks about kicking it in the back seat of a car.

But what do you expect when the song "Too close" was so popular back when I was in high school and slightly more recently the Pussy cat Dolls had a hit with "Buttons".

Maybe I'll have to switch to Country full time or even worse, talk radio (but I wouldn't want to hear myself after listening to talk radio.)

No comments: