Additional Information

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Teeth

Sunday night we were sitting around as a family, Ellie was sitting on my lap and jabbering away. While she was talking, I thought I saw something white on her gums. I put my finger in there and felt around.  That's how I found that she has 2 of 4 molars poking through, with one super close to follow. The last one is not as close but you can still feel it through her gums.

She just let me feel them and then giggled when I talked to her about the teeth.  We then had Jake feel them. She laughed some more. Then more jabbering almost like she was talking with us about how excited she was for us to find her teeth.

This explains her runny nose and why she has been sitting around with her fingers in her mouth. Not just one or two fingers, but 2 from one hand and 4 from the other. That girl.

No comments: