Here's the first set of cards.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Making cards
I have decided to start making cards again since I already have most of the stuff and then I don't have to spend hours in the store looking for the perfect funny card or search my house for all my old thank you cards. It is a little tricky to work on though because all the material is upstairs but the best/biggest work space is the kitchen table. Also, I can't have any of it out while Ellie is awake. She is coming into the drawing stage and I can only imagine what kind of damage she could do to herself and the place with scrapbook supplies.
Here's the first set of cards.
Jake says we should try making our own funny cards. Who knows how well that will turn out? I mean, I can be funny but usually only at opportune times. Besides, with only me trying to think of funny stuff to say it might take a while. How many people do you think Hallmark has working to create their funny cards?
Here's the first set of cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment