Additional Information

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Caregiver Ellie

Ellie has become quite the caregiver around the house. She has always liked helping from a young age but recently she has started carrying around or pushing around in the shopping cart her baby, bunny, and/or lamb. For a while, she tried putting dish towels or handkerchief on them like diapers. So I grabbed an old newborn size diaper out and put it on the baby. For days she would "change" the baby's diaper.

Now, when it is about time for Ellie to eat, she will place either the baby or the bunny (more often the bunny) into her high chair. The other day when she did this, I managed to record this gem. See if you can pick out what she is saying.

2 comments:

Queen Mum said...

That is PRICELESS!! I love when it spills, she just dives in! Sorry bunny, no cereal left for you!
(Mandy, my almost 3 yr old, loves watching movies of your Ellie!)

Stefanie said...

Yeah, I thought the krispies were for the bunny. Come one now Ellie. At least she cleaned up after herself.