I have tried to teach Ellie to like fruits and vegetables while not having to eat junk food galore. I am not sure if I have succeeded or if she just likes them because she does. She loves just about all fruits and veggies including steamed broccoli (and she loves saying broccoli), tomatoes, carrots, peaches, kiwi, and cherries. Although she doesn't like zucchini or mushrooms.
One thing that is "a-licious" is homemade salsa. After watching this, Ellie now gets her own special bowls.
2 comments:
Probably a little of both... because of my son's allergies we eat all organic and mostly fresh things... my daughter will eat anything you put in front of her, but my son has decided he likes grains and that's about it. But at least it's grains and not sugars/fats/oils...
Umm do I have to share with her when I get there? Hopefully we can make more "a-licious" grilled cheese?!? Maybe
Post a Comment