(By the way, I waited 3 weeks and then called the pres to ask why I hadn't heard anything and if we could use the pool. She said that 1 of the presidency voted they shouldn't grant exceptions to the rules so no we can't use the pool but when it comes time to review the rules, they will look at changing it. Guess how much hope I have of anything happening? About as much as I have that the post office will deliver letters and packages as they claim they will.)
One of the ladies in our ward told us about this great park only about 10 minutes away. On one side is a playground that is shaded by trees or canopy covers and the other is a small splash park. So we went there for play group. We played at the park for a bit it was warm and I wanted Ellie to play in the water.
![]() |
| Yes she is sitting so the water hits her face. |
![]() |
| Of course she ran every where. Why wouldn't she? |
The best part, as she first started to play she would run out into the water, get a little wet and run back to me, squealing like a banshee.
![]() |
| Since rock climbing is in her jeans, she couldn't just walk around to play up there. |
![]() |
| Jump, jump, jump. |
![]() |
| She's not very good about watching where she jumps. |
We're glad someone showed us this place. We took Jake to see it a few nights later. We will head back to play again soon.





1 comment:
Way fun! I LOVE splash pads, and I LOVE that they are free too! When you're in Utah... there are several in SL and a really fun one in Highland and one in Provo... and one in Orem.
Post a Comment