To have to write, teach, and speak so much in one week must mean I am a spiritual giant, right? Maybe it just means I have a lot to learn. I recently changed callings in church. I am now the 2nd counselor in the Primary presidency. Because of this calling, I now have a month in which I teach the primary sharing time lessons. This is my month. My first question is how do you teach children that their bodies are temples and it is important to take care of them, especially in today's society. So I have been preparing for weeks.
A few weeks ago, I was also asked to speak in Sacrament meeting about sacrifice and service so I have been preparing that (yes, ahead of time) in addition to the lessons. I am also in charge of the nursery as part of my counselor duties and have been trying to prepare materials for newly called nursery teachers because we were going to try and hold a meeting this week.
Then in a meeting on Wednesday we as a presidency decided to provide material to the parents of primary children to help with family discussions. I have been preparing that as well.
All I can say is this week, after all my studying and preparations, I feel like a spiritual giant.
No comments:
Post a Comment