Additional Information

Monday, May 23, 2011

Crazy baby

I don't know what has been up with Ellie lately but she has started doing the funniest things. I find myself laughing quite a bit. I am trying to write down a few of them but I have forgotten a bunch.

The other day while I was in the kitchen, I had just dried my hands on a towel. I think I was putting away dishes or cooking but out of the corner of my eye, one of the dish towels that hangs on the oven door disappears. Next thing I hear is "bbboooo, bbbboooo." I look down to see Ellie wearing the towel over her face.


Another time, I was fixing my hair in our bathroom. Ellie normally just runs around and plays with whatever she can find. I could see her in the mirror on the other side of the room. I go back to my hair when I hear her run up behind me. I then hear "tchoo, tchoo" (like when kids pretend to shot something) and feel this sharp point stab the back of my leg. I look down and Ellie somehow found a toothpick in our bedroom and had stabbed me with it. 

Right now she is really into the show Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney. She tries to say Mickey Mouse but it sounds a lot like "mi ma". She always asks to watch the show and now has started putting on her Minnie or Mickey ears. Mickey and Minnie sound the same.

Ellie as mi ma.
 We bought the large buckets from home depot for food storage but before the food was placed in them Ellie thought they were her toys. Don't ask how she was able to do this unassisted because I don't know. I heard the bucket moving, it was quiet for a bit and then I look down to this.

We had just finished eating dinner. Ellie told us she was done and was let out of her chair. Jake's chair wasn't tucked in so she climbed up. And seriously, who can't resist biting pizza crust.

She took 3 bites out of the crust without using hands.
We received a recall notice for our 4Runner so we took it in to have them fix the floor mat and gas pedal, free of charge. They had this cute kids area and Ellie wanted to play with the blocks. If you listen carefully she says, "Oh no. It broke."

She has also started walking crazy like and shaking her head at the same time. This she has only really done while we are at a store shopping. Most people just laugh hysterically as we walk by.

I love this little girl. 

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

She better do this crazy stuff around me. I love her too. I can't wait to see you guys next week!