I love lights at Christmas time. I don't know what it is about them. Its probably for the same reason I love fireworks. I think Ellie will be a lot like me and really enjoy lights as well because every time she sees them she says, "OOOOHHHH!!!" This year we went to see lots of lights.
First was Zoo Lights at Hogle Zoo. It was my parents, Stef, Ellie and I. It wasn't all that cold but we still bundled up.
Here are the reindeer they had out on display. Ellie loves animals of course, although these ones have a vague resemblance to the ones on Grandpa Watterson's, Uncle Rob's, and Uncle Justin's walls.
![]() |
| Ellie with Grandma Wendy and Poppy DeVon. |
![]() |
| Ellie and I. We had a picture taken here in front of the elephant when Ellie was only about 3 weeks old. |
Next we went to Temple Square. We (Stef, Jake, Ellie and I) meet up with our friend Maree and her daughters and their friend. Ellie didn't stay in her stroller that long.
![]() |
| I love this picture of Ellie walking by Aunt Stef towards the Temple. Especially cause Ellie looks awesome in her snow gear. |
Eventually Maree and the kids left and Marc, Cassie and Rebecca joined us. Becca was a good girl and stayed in her stroller most of the time. Sadly, Ellie was tired and starting to become a big brat at this point so we didn't get to see a lot with Marc and Cassie. It is still fun to go down to see the lights.
![]() |
| Ellie and Daddy looking at the lights, trying to keep Ellie from jumping in the water. |
![]() |
| Our happy family. |







1 comment:
That is a really cute picture. I didn't even know you took that picture. AND you forgot to mention the part about Ellie's boot falling into the stream.
Post a Comment