Here is a post of some of the funny stuff Ellie does around the house.
Bath time fun. I love playing with this watering can, especially when I can drink the water out of it. Mostly I just dump it down the front of me.
Super Cheeser to the rescue. I might as well cheese it up if mom was going to take a picture of me with my hair like this.
Grandma Wendy bought me these Minnie ears at Disneyland. Grandma Bonnie sent the purse (which is also Minnie) for my birthday. The Mardi Gras necklaces mommy bought for cheap because I wouldn't give back another girl's. I thought everything coordinated so I wore this around all afternoon. The ears are a headband so I normally pull them off when mommy or daddy put them on.
Mommy made such a delicious dinner one night. As you can she, I was so hungry and it was so good I got it every where while feeding myself. I am such a big girl.
If you listen carefully, you can hear me telling daddy all the day's adventures as I walk around the house. (My hair is sticking up because I pulled out my hair thing. It really bothers mommy when I do that.)





1 comment:
Oh my heck! I love her. She definitely fits in with our family and the pictures we take. I am super excited for you guys to come here, and how long you get to stay.
Post a Comment