Since I have a little more time on my hands than when I was working, I have been trying to find stuff to keep me busy.
This is the wreath I made. It doubles as a Halloween wreath; the Give Thanks in the middle turns around and says Happy Haunting and I have a bat, cat, ghost, spider, etc that can be added. Sorry its a little squished looking. The space between the 2 doors isn't very big.
This is what I have done for Ellie's room. The small flowers and butterflies are wall stickers. I stained the brown wood and painted the hook flowers. She loves having it in her room.
These are the close ups.
I didn't paint these letters. I found them at a cute little store in Gardner Village.
This is the reason I bought the hanger flowers. These are Ellie's bows, flowers and handbands.
On her other wall, I hung a picture frame with family pictures. She really loves having this stuff around her. The day we hung them she would point and giggle or point and "aaahh" at them. She was even excited to show Jake.
I also made some new magnets for our fridge. I also finally read a book. I know, I know I can read. It was one from my sister Annie called "These Is My Words" by Nancy E. Turner. I thought this book was a great historical fiction novel. Set in the late 1800s, the author wrote the book as though it were the diary entries by Sarah Agnes Prine and it tells her experiences; all which have a few historical truths but also the authors artistic impressions of how she that Sarah would react. I highly recommend it.
It's truly amazing what you can accomplish with the TV off.






2 comments:
So cute!
It all looks super cute! You cute little homemaker, you.
Post a Comment