After naps were over and after dinner at In and Out, we traveled back to Disneyland but this time to visit Downtown Disney. There is a lot going on down there. Two to three bands were playing in the plaza. Most of the stores are high end stuff. Of course the main purpose of the visit was to shop the Disney store to buy souvenirs.
Enjoying dinner at In and Out
We just wandered around enjoying the night air and the music.
Saturday was spent packing and preparing to come home. Ellie and I were dropped off at the airport. This time Ellie slept for almost the entire flight, waking just in time for me to realize that she had fallen asleep with a poopie diaper and that I needed to change her right then or wait until we had landed (which would have been another 30-40 minutes). The kind flight attendant showed me the changing table in the miniature plane bathroom and allowed me to change her. Unfortunately she still had diaper rash from sleeping in it.
Daddy was waiting by the baggage claim for us. We ended up waiting quite a long time for luggage as someone forgot to bring the cart in to be unloaded and then we didn't realize that the car seat would come in a different location. Finally we got everything packed in the car and back home.
It was a great trip. I wish it had been a little warmer to enjoy the beach and water a little more but any time on the beach is just great with me. I love my family and are glad we can have such good times together.


2 comments:
Looks like you've had a blast! I'm so glad that you had good time with your family!
That first picture makes me crave In n' Out, yummmmmm.
Post a Comment