Additional Information

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Kids? Totally worth it!

So I have finally pulled pictures from my camera and realized I have a lot to write about, but I'll start with a fun post. I have the funniest kids, hands down. Don't believe me. Check these out. (Yes, I am displaying my children forever on the Internet.)

Ellie posing for her cheer-leading picture.
 One day Ellie got into my make-up. The only thing that seemed to bother her was me taking a picture. She asked for time out or have something taken. I guess the best punishment is the thing they want to happen the least.
Don't you love my eye brows?
Sammi super excited about this cup.
I feel pretty. Oh so pretty. 
I'm not sure if this one is more of my kid or my sisters. Baxter was desperately wanting a bite of Sammi's bread. 
Yummy!
My bear. 
 She just had to put on the life jacket herself.
Ready to go skiing. 
 I caught her trying to put her cousin Braden into a head lock while playing at a fast food place.
Say Uncle.
 The girls love playing in the rain, especially if they can use umbrellas.

No matter how bad things seem to be, I have these 2 goof balls to cheer me up.

No comments: