The week before General Conference I thought it would be fun to go down to Temple Square and the Conference Center so that Ellie could see it. Every time we watch General Conference she comments about the choir and where they sing. So we headed downtown and took the tour they offer at the center. Although I didn't hear much because that's what happens when you have kids, I had fun and I think the girls did too.
As we walked into the auditorium at the Conference Center, Ellie said in a loud voice, "That's where they sing on TV." Then we pointed out the following week would be General Conference and the Prophet and the Apostles along with others would speak and teach us about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. She loved it, especially when we turned on conference and she said, "We went to that place."
 |
| Awkward posing for the camera |
 |
| More awkward posing. |
Is anyone else sensing a theme?
 |
| Seriously?!?!? |
So much for cute family pictures by the Temple.
 |
| Finally. |
Ellie loves water and asked all night to touch every stream of water that flows around the Conference Center.
No comments:
Post a Comment