Many job need good customer service to survive. One company I feel very strongly about needing to up their customer service is the USPS. This is no surprise if you read my other posts about them. We don't have a loving history.
Here's the newest installment. The other day the mailman drops off this tube at the door, exactly as shown below, with the instructions to sign the green slip and put it back in the mailbox. Apparently delivery and signature confirmation were paid for when this was mailed.
Once I look at the return address, I know it is Jake's law diploma and immediately become concerned because as you can see in the picture below, there is a weird sticky substance all over the tubing.
So I open it to make sure everything is ok inside. Diploma was just fine but whatever this sticky stuff was half covered the green slip. I didn't want to take the time to pull it out and clean it so I just signed and put the whole tube in the mailbox.
This was what I found the next day.
Postman didn't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment