Additional Information

Saturday, April 14, 2012

What do you sleep with?

Ellie likes to sleep with certain items. Generally it is just Winnie the Pooh, Dolphin, Minnie, and Pretend Minnie, or any combination of those toys. My nephew Braden at one time slept on 3 pillow pets. As I child, I had several blankets or stuffed animals.

The other night we could hear her walking around upstairs. After a few minutes we could hear that she was also playing with stuff although we weren't sure what. I called up the stairs and told her to get into bed. That seemed to be the last of it, or so we thought. When we went to bed and stopped in to kiss Ellie goodnight, we found some unusual items on the floor and in her bed. The top 4 items (from the bathroom) were what we saw and cleaned up. The next morning as Ellie and I were making her bed, I found the items at the bottom of the picture still in her bed. She must have slept with them all night long. Silly girl.


Shortly after this incident, I was watching a VeggieTales movie with Ellie and saw this song. I couldn't help but laugh. Goodnight Junior.