Additional Information

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bragging time

I know I don't do this enough but I am going to brag about how proud I am of Jake. He has been working so hard in school. This semester he was accepted on the Water Law Review (same as Law Review except strictly concerning water law). He was also asked by one of his professors to help write a paper about Water Law. He has been doing this in addition to continuing to work at the law office and completing all his other class work.

I know all this has been stressful for him, not to mention trying to entertain a crazy 2 year old and his crazy pregnant wife. I know he is working hard to do the best he can and I wanted to make sure everyone else knows it too.

Love you Babe!

2 comments:

EY Thrift Store said...

I know this is silly, but I love that a Watterson is in Water law. It just sounds very appropriate.

Stefanie said...

That is awesome Jake!! Keep up the good work!! We are all here for ya. And I agree with the above statement. A Watterson in Water law! Hahahaha