We went to Gardener Village (mom and sisters).
![]() |
| Fun Halloween Hats |
![]() |
| What silly little witches. |
![]() |
| Our 3 models. |
Then Ellie and I made the drive up the changing Parley's Canyon to visit the majority of the Watterson's. I am glad most of them have decided to live near each other. It makes it so much easier from me to visit family. ;)
![]() |
| Had to pull over and take this shot. It's been a while since Utah had colors like these. |
Of course, part of visiting Grandma Connie and Grandpa Steve is seeing their petting zoo, I mean, farm animals. Ellie and Becca feed the chickens and tried to hold some chicks. The chicks small feet felt weird and they mostly got dropped. Then they tried to find the sheep but you only ever end up chasing them around. Next, Bessie (?) the milk cow and Stella the pregnant mule.
![]() |
| Ellie really likes animals, can you tell? |
![]() |
| The girls with Stella. |
![]() |
| Ellie riding/sitting on Stella |
![]() |
| Becca riding/sitting on Stella |
After some nap time, Ellie and I went to visit Kristine and Ellie's new cousin Ben. I wasn't able to take a picture of her holding him because well, frankly, she didn't like it that much. He was in her arms/on her lap for all of 3 seconds before she was done. I think Kris does have an awesome picture of her pulling a face and pushing him away.
I am amazed at what the Watterson's have done. They have beautiful gardens full of fruits and vegetables along with the animals. They also keep bees and harvested quite a bit of honey this year. It is a nice step away from busy life.
We stayed and hung out so the girls could play on the swing set, play with the older cousins, play in the dirt, play some more in the dirt, and eat dinner with Grandma, Grandpa and Maddie, and Marc, Cassie, and Becca. Hayley was a bystander as Ellie was sitting in her chair. We had such a good time, I don't know how Ellie forced herself to stay awake for the drive home.








1 comment:
Next time your out here while the bees are out, I would like to go look at the hives with you. I think that would be so cool!
Post a Comment