Additional Information

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bibs and Burps

 As part of the Watterson Family Reunion, we hold a raffle and auction for items bought or made by family. The money earned by buying raffle tickets or paying for auctioned items goes towards paying for the next year's reunion; campsites, food, etc.

I decided to help out seeing as next year planning falls to the Woodrow Watterson family and for the most part Steve and Connie's family is the only family from Woodrow to consistently attend.

Here is my work. I did not actually make the bibs and burps. I just crocheted around the edges. By the time I was finished, I was sad to she them go. They all turned out so cute. I almost kept them for myself.



Maybe one day I'll learn to crochet more than just edges. I really enjoy crocheting as it is an escape from thinking about everyday things because I have to concentrate and count while working on it.

No comments: