Luckily for Jake and I (not so much for my dad who manages a furniture outlet store so always has to work the week after Thanksgiving), we were able to use my dad's tickets to the Utah versus BYU game. He has really nice seats too. My sister Stef volunteered to watch Ellie and spent the game over at Annie's house with her and her kids.
We had a great time at the game. We have been the past few years when the game has been at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Although it wasn't snowing, the air was chilly. The minute I got out the car, I regretted not wearing my yoga pants under my Levi's. Yes, Jake mocks me because I hate being frozen so I wore my snow boots with 2 pairs of socks, one of them being a wool pair, 2 shirts, a sweatshirt, my snow coat, ear warmers, snow gloves, and a scarf. (Annie stayed home because she hates being cold more than I do.)
It was an intense game and that's all I'm going to say about it. The rivalry has gotten a little out of hand in my opinion in the past few years. I enjoy a good game but once so called "fans" become belligerent and accusatory, I don't enjoy things as much.
Luckily for us, the team we cheer for won.
Jake wanted to go down to the field. So we did. First time we have ever done this.
THANKS DAD FOR THE TICKETS!!!!
After we had plans to go hang out with everyone at Brian and Annie's place.
Here is my brother Jeff helping keep Ellie entertained.
Ellie, Braden, and Kelsey playing around while the adults ate dinner and talked.
Stef does sneak-attack pictures. This was one of herself. (My family was infamous for doing this on old film cameras as well. I had several random pictures upon developing film.)
Kelsey saw her take that picture and wanted one herself. What silly kids!
After eating dinner, we played a little Just Dance 2 and OH MY HECK, I love it. We had so much fun. Macy got into it as well. The boys were a little annoyed because they wanted to play Hand and Foot instead but us girls were having too much fun dancing. If I have a lapse in judgment or find a video of myself that I like, I may post it. As it stands, its not going to happen. If I post of anyone else, I'm sure they would have their revenge.
But just so you get some video of dancing, my dad took Ellie and I to a Utes basketball game. Ellie loves dancing. Here's a video of her dancing at the game. She loved watching the game and walking around seeing Grandma Wendy and Grandma Bonnie.
THANKS POPPY DEVON FOR TAKING US TO THE GAME!






3 comments:
Hey Em - I'm excited we found each others blogs! Hope you're doing well - I'm excited to catch up with you and your cute family.
Emily
Lucky! That game was AWESOME.
Be warned! I have all the videos from game night!!! And I am not afraid to use them.....Pay back for my lovely picture hahaha.
Post a Comment