So tonight I am just hanging out at my parent's home while Ellie is ransacking the place. Jeff and his two friends are playing Halo. I am minding my own business when I hear Jeff's friends having a debate. This is how the debate went something like this (I remind you that these are 2 teenage, 15-16 year old, boys):
Friend 1: Something something... piggy tail.
Friend 2: That's not a pig tail. It's a pony tail.
F1: No, I'm pretty sure it a pig tail.
F2: No. There are 2 pig tails. When there's only one it's a pony tail.
F1: Aren't pony tails off the back? Pig tails are off the side of the head and you can have only one.
F2: No. It's called a side pony tail.
This continued for a bit before they asked me what it was. Truthfully, I'm not sure. When you pull up one section of hair on a toddler girl and put a hair thing in it, is it a single pig tail or a side pony tail?
1 comment:
No clue... but awesome that that's what they were debating...
Post a Comment