Additional Information

Thursday, October 9, 2014

My other blog

Really, I can't begin to say or explain why (especially since I am so great at updating this blog) but I started a separate blog. I wanted to keep this one about me and my family. The other one is about things I think about, questions I have, and other random ramblings.

I had originally planned (about 2 months ago when I first put the blog together) to open with different posts. There are about 3 in the works. Over the past week or 2, I have had the feeling to write and share a particular post. It's taken me actually 3 days of fighting with that feeling between knowing what I need to do and actually doing it because of fear and anxiety.

My hope is that it will spur conversations, questions, and open up dialogue. I welcome people to share their true thoughts. Some posts will be more serious while others hopefully a little more fun.

The blog can be found at blahblahmythoughtsblog.blogspot.com.

No comments: