Additional Information

Friday, October 10, 2014

Helping out

Here is my annual post about helping out in the community. I have added to my donation and volunteer website list. I haven't added it but if you have ever attended the Festival of Trees and wanted to help out, here is the link to see how you can help.

Side note: I heard from one of the events organizers that the Utah Festival of Trees for Primary Children's Hospital is the only one that runs on all donations and volunteers. Other states and locations have trouble receiving support and many times have tried to see what this one does and offers that makes it so popular.

I think now it this perfect time to start thinking about this stuff. You still have plenty of time to work any costs into budgets or plan or whatever. I know that Thanksgiving and Christmas are the big giving times but shouldn't we always be willing to help out.

No comments: