Additional Information

Monday, March 26, 2012

Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo...

We love the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and thanks to my awesome sister, we have a membership pass there. Although it's a bit of a drive, I don't think that will stop us from visiting because we love it so much. More zoos should be like this.

Jake's favorite part of the zoo. Ellie can't choose between the giraffes and the carousel. I love her giggle in this video.


The last time we came to the zoo, the bird house wasn't open so this was the first time we were able to feed the birds.


Can't you see the happiness in her face? I love kids.

What a lovely smile Ellie has.
We had a melt down at lunch because she had seen the carousel. Daddy was nice enough to ride with her after we finished eating.
The hardest part about this zoo is it sits on a mountain side so it is all hills. Walking around the exhibits on hills was a little hard on the pregnant lady. Although I do enjoy that most of the large cats, bears and other similar wildlife have natural habitats simply surrounded by fences.
I love this picture. It really is worth a thousand words.
We are ready to go anytime anybody wants to come with us. 

No comments: