Additional Information

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fun Times

Ellie and I have been able to do some fun things lately. A few weeks ago we went to DMNS on a free day and were able to see the Lizards and Snakes exhibit. Ellie really likes lizards and snakes for some reason so she really enjoyed walking around and seeing these. After they take your picture like with the dinosaur exhibit. To see Ellie and I with Bo the Constrictor, check it out here.

A little bit after that, Ellie's friend Kate invited us to go with her and her mom to the zoo. Those to girls are 2 peas in a pod. I don't know what will happen when one of ours families move.



Swinging on the bars by the "ponguins" as Ellie calls them.

Of course we had to ride the Merry-go-round

The 2 peas.

Hiding in the ponguin cave.
That day we actually started working on our tans too. I could feel the heat in my arms. It was so nice.

Since that day, we have had great weather the majority of the days. We even went to the park for playgroup the other day as well.

No comments: