Ellie has decided that she likes sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed. I don't know how she decided this as she is only allowed to sleep in our bed if she wakes up after 6 but before I'm ready to get out. Other than that we try really hard to make sure she is in her bed. This is a little tricky sometimes as she climbs out of her toddler bed and climbs into ours after we've laid her down. Most of the time we can hear her walking around upstairs as she changes locals. Some times we don't hear her and have to move her back to her bed when we go up to go to sleep.
Last night, an hour after we put her to bed, she comes to the top of the stairs and informs us she is going to sleep in mommy and daddy's bed but "don't move Ellie to Ellie's bed when mommy and daddy come go to sleep. I sleep in mommy and daddy's bed too."
Oh really! Is that how it works? I don't think so.
No comments:
Post a Comment