Additional Information

Monday, July 7, 2014

Update to Always Playing

The problem with having multiple picture taking devices is I can't keep track of where they all are and manage to post everything from everywhere. I found these while looking through the tablet pics. (P.S. I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet for my birthday/anniversary/mother's day present. I love it. Can do so many cool things.)

We stopped at Grandpa DeVon's new store. (Cause wherever someone works, that place belongs to them. Have you ever noticed that?) The new RC Willey store in Draper is pretty cool. Also, when you aren't there to buy stuff but see your dad, he tends to show you all the cool stuff you probably won't/can't ever buy but are super neat. Oh, and buy you ice cream and cook at the little deli.

Waterfall pics.
 Then we went to the Chocolate Exhibit at the Natural History Museum of Utah. It was one of the last days but it was employee appreciation for University of Utah staff so we were able to go for free. The chocolate exhibit was just one part so we walked around the rest of the museum after.

It's nice when someone else takes pictures so you can be in one.


Grandma Wendy bought chocolate truffles. Ellie ate hers in dainty, small bites. Sammi shoved the entire thing in her mouth.
1
I love chlocolate!
 We went out on the patio to observe the stars and Sammi lounged with Stef.
Say "cheeese"

1 comment:

rozanny said...

They're all grown up!