Additional Information

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Logan Temple

Ellie kept saying she wanted to do something fun but I wasn't really in the mood to go and do anything so we drove to the Logan Temple to walk around. The only other time we have gone was a Monday night so the gates were closed. We lucked out today because although the building is closed for cleaning and maintenance, the gates were open and we could still walk around. This time I remembered my camera and that I needed to take some pictures. 

Swinging and sliding down the back railing.


Ellie wanted a picture with some flowers

Taking time to cool their hands off.

Smelling the flowers and digging in the dirt. 
  They knocked on all the doors, tried to open them, and smelled half of the flowers.
As I went to take the above picture, the wind started blowing just a bit. I didn't have to wait long for the wind to be strong enough for this pic. After that the wind just stopped again. I love it. Two of the most amazing and strongest symbols out there. One stands for freedom, liberty, and hard work. The other stands for agency, eternity, and love.

This simple trip reminded me how blessed I am and how I am watched over by a loving Heavenly Father. It brought such peace to my day that we were able to do more.

No comments: