Oh, to be a child. The things Ellie has been up to lately. She likes posing for the camera.
She has also been into tasting things. She really likes the taste of butter. We've caught her several times sticking her fingers into the butter tub.
One day she decided that the sweet smelling oil should taste good. She climbed on the couch. I couldn't see her from where I was but I knew she was there. When I asked what she was doing, I saw her jump down then she told me she wasn't doing anything. Then the look on her face started to sour and she wouldn't put her tongue in her mouth. As I let her stew, she finally jumped and asked for a drink. At that point, I knew she had stuck her tongue in the scented oil. It was hard to get mad at her for lying and for standing on the couch because she had already punished herself. If only all bad choices had quick punishments as these.
1 comment:
Kelsey and Braden still beg to eat plan butter.
Post a Comment