Additional Information

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Becoming Organized

I wanted to organize myself so I looked online and found a few helps. I printed off a few sheets, laminated, them, put them on the fridge and voila. 

I use this as a cleaning schedule, found here. This way, I don't have to find an entire day to clean the house. I only spend an hour or 2 (unless its laundry day) to do the choir. Although my entire house my not be clean all at the same time, it's all cleaned at least once a week and easily put back together at a moment's notice. 


Next I use a meal planner so I know what I am making, which day and what items I will need in order to make it. I have been using the planner found on this web page.

I have made a calendar so that I can see what we plan on doing each day and I even have dry erase note paper so I can create mini daily to do lists. 

These, along with the simple budget I created, I have never felt so organized and it helps keep the stress level down. I feel like I have almost everything under control. 

No comments: