Additional Information

Monday, January 28, 2013

Sammi is 9 months.

 I love this little girl. She makes me laugh so hard and I can't believe that she is already 9 months old. 
Sammi's cheeser smile.
She weighs 19.1 lbs and is 29.5 inches long. We have to move her to a convertible car seat soon because she's so long. She crawls, well, you've seen the video. But she does that up and down the hall, to the back room, follows me to the bathroom, etc. The only thing she pulls herself up on are the rungs on the kitchen chairs.
 
She plays with any toy that Ellie is playing with which only makes Ellie upset.  
 
Sammi rolling up in the rugs.
The teeth have started coming in also and she's a cute jack-o-lantern. The front bottom 2 are in, the top side 2 and the left top middle tooth. The right top middle tooth will break through any day now and I can see evidence of the top right, canine.

She is already working hard at communicating. She says "hhhhiiii-yyy" when I walk in to pick her up from nap time. Stef loves her "happy clam" wave. If you're really special, you get the wave and a super cheeser. Sammi jibber-jabbers all the time. Some days it feels like its none stop. Then other days, she replaces the talk with screaming.

Recently Sammi decided that she really doesn't like baby food so she spits it. But since she has only recently got teeth, things were tricky for a little bit. She really has a mind of her own.

I really love this girl. Both of them. They make life so happy and carefree. Some of the best things in my life.