This post is specifically for my younger (not little) brother Jeff who is currently serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Michigan. Here is a special shout out to you. Also, I will try really hard to keep my blog updated but in return you can't complain about my lack of letters. I don't have that much time between hearing Ellie say, "mama, mama, mama, mama, mama, mama" and chasing Sammi around the house and keeping her from rolling up in mom's rugs or chasing Sophie out of her bed. Besides, not like you wrote me much while I was out.
P.S. I have been trying for the past 20 minutes to add some pictures and add another post or 2 but the site is acting funny. Hopefully by next time I will have something more interesting to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment