Additional Information

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ellie-isims

Ellie has been on one lately with some of the things she says. One of my favorite things she says is "lasterday."  This word means any day previous to today. Ellie says it all the time, until recently when she started using last year or last month. Although she isn't great about time lines and usually says it when she means the other day or last week.

While riding in the car and listening to Christmas music, the "Little Drummer Boy" came on. This particular version was not my favorite so I changed the song. From the back seat I hear, "Hey changed it back. I like 'da-bum, bum, da-bum' song."

As I was putting her down for bed, she was being a typical toddler and doing everything to delay it and stay awake. Finally I gave her a stern "Good night Ellie" to which she responds, "Why are you so ornery?" Really? We must have been saying that to her a lot recently.

She told Stefanie to not worry about being alone because Grandpa would be home soon.

Everyday it is something new with her and I love it.

No comments: