
I'll bet their marketing slogan is something like, "At least it won't cost you an arm and a leg." Maybe their competitors say, "Repair costs that get you in the end."

Or in my case football season, hunting (deer, elk, moose, etc.)season, fishing season, baseball championship series, MMA/UFC fights, basketball finals. . .
I don't think this needs much of an explanation. Adult store, "cheaper than dating."
Seriously!?!?! Who starts this kind of club? (Actually it's a nonprofit organization designed to help strengthen the bonds between people and animals.)
I have also driven on Dam Road.
I am always keeping an eye out for other great signs.

Or in my case football season, hunting (deer, elk, moose, etc.)season, fishing season, baseball championship series, MMA/UFC fights, basketball finals. . .
I don't think this needs much of an explanation. Adult store, "cheaper than dating."
Seriously!?!?! Who starts this kind of club? (Actually it's a nonprofit organization designed to help strengthen the bonds between people and animals.)
I have also driven on Dam Road.
I am always keeping an eye out for other great signs.

1 comment:
Sweet signs...love, love the pillow! I still want it, even if it cost one meeelllion dollars!
Post a Comment