Additional Information

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

AAAAWWWWHHHH!!!

Ellie cracks me up. Whenever she picks up and cuddles a stuffed animal, she places it under her chin and starts cooing, "AAAWWWHHH! OOOOHHH!" She does it with a small ferret, the dog that her Grandma Connie gave her, the toy of the little boy who sat behind us at church, and every one of the little stuffed animals at the gift shop at the end of the Aquarium. My only guess is that she has hard Jake and I do it to her and that she just picked up on it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I don't think you're old! There was Hnas. Rhoades, Oakeson and Orman (Hna. Bearden trained Hna. Rhoades) then Hnas. Woolsey, me, Sparks and Wright. You may not know them because they came later. Hna. Tanuvasa was supposed to come but she didn't. :(

Kristine Watterson said...

AAAWWWWWHHHH, I wove Ellie! (You're alright too)