Additional Information

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ellie

Okay, I will keep this one short because I have gotten way carried away with the past few blogs. Its about time I share more of Ellie. Enjoy.





Help! I'm stuck. (Back when I only crawled backwards.)














I am the great adventurer. Now how do I get out of here.












I love bath time. Especially all the foam toys that I can eat.











I miss the puppies. Luckily Grandma Connie gave me this doggie to play with. I love my doogie.











My very funny copy cat impression. Mommy or daddy would spit so I would do the same.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow, looks like it's been quite a busy month for you guys, moving is the pits, that's for sure. Your new place looks nice though, I sure hope you like living in Denver. Little Ellie is adorable, I'm sad we never got together before you moved, so I could meet her in person. You'll have to let us know the next time you're back in Utah. OR my sister now lives in Cheyenne, WY, so perhaps we'll be out your way, sometime too. Tell Jake good luck in school!:)

Kristine Watterson said...

Awwwwww...I LOVE the little video of El!! She is so delicious :) Give her a kiss from Kris