
It still seems a little weird because, similar to me, Jake graduated in December and has had a diploma in his possession since mid-Januar. But like most universities, the University of Utah only has the one ceremony to walk in the spring. Although there haven't been classes to worry about, there has been a little bit of stress as Jake has taken the LSAT and has been applying to law schools but we just haven't heard back from any yet.
As I sat in the ceremony, I couldn't help but think back 3 years (I can't believe how time flies) to my graduation. Same building, same time of year. Other than the time that has passed, the only change was adding Ellie.
(Obviously this picture is from my graduation 3 years ago. I wanted to post it because I look good.)
I am so proud of Jake for working so hard on schooling and for having the desire to continue to learn. He wants so much to have a wonderful life for his family. I just wish that sometimes he would take care of things a little sooner than the last minute. ;)
1 comment:
YeeeHah for Jake, and for you three years ago! Time does fly!
Post a Comment