I hate being behind because then I can't remember everything. Sammi turned 2. We just had a small party at home for her. She didn't mind; as long as she had cake, ice cream and presents.
| Cheese. I love cupcakes. |
| New bike. |
She is almost 30 lbs and almost 3 feet tall. At her check-up, I found out that she had been fighting an ear infection. I never knew. She hadn't been acting any different. She talks a lot, although sometimes I wasn't sure if she really understood what she was saying but more just repeating words and phrases she heard us use. Her favorite tv show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Sophia the First a close second. I think we finally have a good schedule and she is sleeping through the night. (She struggled with night terrors for a bit.)
Sammi loves her family. She loves playing with her sister and visiting both "Fra-mas" and "Fra-pas". Many things in her life are "awe-thome", "bleautiful", and "amazing". She loves wearing skirts and dresses. When she decides she's tired, she tells you and expects to be placed somewhere to sleep, as long as she has "mink", and "bear".
She's a little picky about what food she likes. She'll eat a bunch of food she likes, but absolutely refuses to eat if she doesn't like the look, smell, or taste of something. Only recently has she learned to bargain when it comes to eating: 3 bites of chicken for a helping of blueberries.
1 comment:
I can't believe she's two!!!! What a cute, cute girl.
Post a Comment