I know this is way old but I was having a love my husband day and wanted to celebrate some more about him. Especially since I don't write much. He's not quite as funny, as cute or as interesting as the girls to other people but I love him.
This is from the Tough Mudder he ran with family back in April. This was called the Vegas location but it was 2 hours of driving through the desert. It should have been called the Middle of Nowhere, past the desert prison location. Anyway, I won't say much more because the pictures show quite a bit.
 |
| Yes, the small dots on the hill top are people. |
 |
| Shot just to the left of the previous pic and again dots on the hill are people. |
The course was large and there were lots of hills adding a layer of difficulty.
 |
| Everyone before they started. The colors really made it easy to find them. |
 |
| Emerging from belly crawling through mud. |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Jumping into the water. |
This last pic is the reason I haven't done a Tough Mudder. I have no desire to be electrocuted. None what so ever. I can do the race and the obstacles (with help) but I will not been shocked.
 |
All those wires have random amounts of voltage through them. Some powerful enough to knock you to the ground. |
And of course, Jake's triumphant jump into the water. (I love this video and this is one of the things I love about Jake. Silly huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment