So after running the Dirty Dash, Jake felt pretty good about running the Tough Mudder. Go thing too because he had already registered and paid for everything. I am proud of him and excited that he was able to do something with his brothers.
Sadly, the Tough Mudder is a rotten organization in my book. They make the appearance that they make large donations to the Wounded Warrior Project. Unfortunately the only donations made are ones of friends and family of the participants. Then on top of the outrageous registration fee ($100+), spectators have to pay $20 bucks to watch, unless you buy at the gate at which point it is $40. Because of the spectator cost, I didn't attend.
Luckily for me, most of Jake's family attended and they have awesome pictures. Not so lucky, I don't have copies yet. Luckily, I don't have to pick which pictures to post. Sadly, I don't have pictures to post. Maybe one day I will proudly display muddy pictures of my husband working together with his brothers and a few friends to complete the course.
No comments:
Post a Comment