The things this girl wouldn't do to play in the water.
After some really hot days, I decided to clean up and set up Ellie's pool. She loves being in the water and would shower or bathe everyday if I would let her. Now I only filled the pool with hose water but she stayed in it for over an hour. The video shows a few things she likes to do.
After I took her out and dried her off, she decided that while my back was turned making dinner she was going back in but without clothes because she couldn't put back on her swimsuit by herself. I caught her and told her after dinner we could go back out. Of course she remembered and we were back out. At one point I stepped inside to grab something and came back out. She told me to sit down on my chair. I sat down in a wet chair because she thought it was funny to get the seat wet while I was inside. She stayed so long this time and it was so cool at 7:30 at night in that cold water, that her teeth started chattering. She turned to me and said, "Look mommy. My teeth are dancing." ha ha
Next day, first thing in the morning, she wanted to get back in. It was a cool start to the day (around 60) so I told her after nap. The minute she woke up, she asked to go out. I think I will be spending a lot of time by the pool.
1 comment:
I finally doing some reading. I will remember to check my seat when around her.
Post a Comment