Additional Information

Friday, September 9, 2011

Free days... I love them

Now that summer is over and kids are back in school, Denver's SCFD (something like Scientific and Cultural Facilities District) free days are coming around again. Most venues stop offering the free days during the summer as it is already too busy.

Ellie and I went to the DMNS to just walk around and be out of the house. We have seen everything here but it is always fun to go back. Ellie requested I take pictures while we ate lunch.


What a cheeser!

And for my Utah friends and family, I happened to find that Utah has a similar, although not as nice program, as Denver's. Ever heard of the ZAP tax? Every one in Utah pays it but here's how you can use it. ZAP (Zoo, Arts & Parks) also provides very, very limited free days because of the tax. Check them out and use them. Might as well, you're already paying for it.

No comments: